Sunday, December 25, 2005

iTunes Jesus Party Mix

1. Now Behold The Lamb/ Various Artists
2. Closer (Bonus Track)/ Count Bass D
3. The Lord Is Back/ Eugene Mcdaniels
4. I Love The Lord, He Heard Me Cry (parts I & II)/ Donny Hathaway
5. The Battle Is The Lord's/ Yolanda Adams
6. What Price/ Oleta Adams
7. Brokenhearted/ Kirk Franklin
8. Lord Help Me/ Donny Hathaway
9. I Know Who Holds Tomorrow/ Kelly Price
10. Holy Is The Lamb/ Oleta Adams
11. I Will Love You/ Oleta Adams
12. If You're Willing/ Oleta Adams
13. Victory/ Various Artists
14. I L-O-V-E U/ Take 6
15. He Reigns (The Medley)/ Various Artists
16. Lord I Believe/ The Winans
17. Finders Keepers/ The Winans
18. Time After Time (The Savior Is Waiting)/ Take 6
19. God Is Love/Marvin Gaye
20. Come And Walk With Me/ Oleta Adams
21. Let Us Worship Him/ Yolanda Adams
22. Come Unto Me/ Take 6

=======

No comments:

Post a Comment