Tuesday, April 25, 2006

AIN'T MISSIN' JACK

We, as mortals, have the ability to make ourselves believe exactly what we would have ourselves to believe. Even when it doesn't match up with reality. It's a form of denial, which we know to be a SELF defense mechanism.

In this very space eye find my SPIRIT.

Dreaming of a longtime friend, who has often comforted me, to nurture a friendship that never actually existed."In My Mind" exists a longing for his smooth-talking Southern-drawl. In my gut a burning from his warm & mellow character. No matter that our dealings leave a sour taste beneath my speak, the addictive nature of our relationship keeps me wanting more. The way that he arouses senses & deadens nerves keep me debating as to whether he is worth kicking to the curb. We all need relief. Quality is the key.

Happy Belated Birth/Earth Day Announcement Wishes to Kush! He counted 5 on April 23.

Also being the born day for William Shakespeare(Poet of the Day). Well known as a playright, literary scholars also revere Shakespeare for his sonnets, the most popular form of English verse.

========

No comments:

Post a Comment