Wednesday, March 8, 2006

THEY REMINISCE OVER YOU


Three greats passed on yesterday. How ironic, this particularly being the day that marks two years of Granny underground also happens to be the day the Creator choose Gordon Parks to return to the essence. The Learning Tree was my introduction to his talent, and ever since he has been a famed icon in my world. Though he obviously walked a full path, my world seems less intuitive...less insightful.


It has been my natural desire to post for the past few days, but thank Blogger for my absence. There has been no functionality within this system for a minue, therefore no correspondence. Then, once eye finally decided to try MySpace for the blog angle, technical difficulties got in the way all over again. Just don't think that it's me "acting funny". Not this time anyway.

=======

No comments:

Post a Comment