Thursday, February 26, 2009

SMELLING THE FLOWERS


So...a few loved ones have been on my case lately about my lack of lack of visibility as a writer. Eye initially pulled back from journalism to write Something To Cope, but kept my chops up by creating the now defunkt, In The Know entertainment newsletter.

Once that phased out a few years ago, my commitment to blogging was a firm one that would surely help me stay on top of my game. But, due to difficulties both technical & some personal, that has become sometimey, with a post here and maybe a post there from time to time. We all know that's bullshit (def: Taurian mess) for someone mostly known as a writer. Here today eye am deciding to try the blogspot format, as eye have always used the original Blogger format that's embedded in the writehanded.com/orianalee.com site. With the support of my peeps, my own drive & motivation and your readership, eye am determined to get this back on track. Fo' sho!

On & poppin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment