Thursday, February 12, 2009

"E" IS FOR EVERYONE


Eye have to ask myself, "What is so friggin' difficult about a post a day?" There was a time when being a blogging fool was right up my alley. It seems that over time, the frustrations that eye have come up against with using Blogger through my site & never converting to an actual Blogspot has slowed down my stride. Quite frankly, it has put a complete damper on my output & has diminished my readership greatly. Bad place to be as a writer. Terrible, actually. But, as Percy Shelley once said: "Fear not for the future, weep not for the past." & this is where eye am with the matter. Months of posting, as empty as my van fuel tank, will be no more. This evening, share my spirit of complete renewal & rededication to "the blog". If eye falter, then have your way with me loyal readers...well, within reason, of course. But leave this site feeling like you want to come back for more. Again & again. Please!

Tweeting up a storm though...so check it...Me on Twitter

-------

No comments:

Post a Comment