Monday, May 9, 2005

MOTHER MANIA

When a sister works as hard as myself at motherhood, the expectations for Mother's Day is that the momentous day reflects the magnitude of the the labor. My special time was more than any mama could possibly wish for in a lifetime of Mother's Days. I am convinced that no matter what, I will always have the best possible celebration simply because it is my belief that we have the absolute BEST children on the face of the planet. It sounds cheesy when people say that "every day is blah blah day", but as it pertains to me and motherhood, that is a factual, cheesy cliche'.

It is my wish & desire that mom's around the world found the recognition received on this Mother's Day to also reflect the magnificence of the daily duty. Only a mother really knows what that work entails down to the nitty gritty, but it is incredible to have a time period set aside where others take the time to highlight whatever it is that they can grasp of the commitment.

TO MOTHER'S EVERYWHERE - Love yourselves as much as you expect those who you nurture to love you. Love yourselves as much as you love your loved ones. In this action, we teach our loved ones how to love themselves.

Have a marvelous day all!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment