Sunday, July 17, 2005

SISTERLY & BROTHERLY LOVE

Count reported a successful show at the Knitting Factory in NYC on Saturday as a guest of Jneiro Jarel. He is now back in Philly (one of my childhood stomps) to do more recording for a collab with Bro. Jarel.

Hmmm...wonder whatever became of my collection of keys to the Philly zoo. Eye must have collected nearly a dozen. If my memory serves me right, there was a machine just beyond the entrance that we would feed a couple of quarters in exchange for a big plastic key.

My journey to Memphis was much better than expected. It was a pleasantly fruitful visit. Not that eye did not expect it to be a great time, but it was certainly a most bountiful experience.

More after some shut-eye...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment