Thursday, July 28, 2005

THE PERFECT BREAKFAST-DINNER SNACK


1/2 cup of raisin bran
1/2 cup of granola(of your choice)
1 Tablespoon of raisins
4 strawberries (cut)
1 rounded tablespoon of brown sugar
3/4 cups of chocolate rice milk

Choose your favorite bowl. In your bowl, first, pour the bran. Then the granola. Add the strawberries, followed by the raisins. Top with the brown sugar. Pour milk last (duh!).

Ideally, these items would be organic. In this case, the cereal & the milk are certified. For a special touch, warm the milk. Mmm!!!

Eye came up with this last night when eye realized that eye had not yet eaten dinner, but my cravings kept leading me to sweet sugary snacks. Visions of donuts, cakes, and pies had inundated to the point where eye wanted nothing to do with good, healthy vittles. Eye even went so far as to leave the house in search of a pleasing treat, but my conscious got the best of me & eye returned home with a carton of sale strawberries & appetite was for something nasty, right?

By the time eye got back to the crib not only had my craving intensified,but the hunger had evolved into borderline starvation. Not since early afternoon had my schedule opened up enough for me to sit down with food. Besides a few peanuts here & there, not a morsel. My stomach was getting pissed & my Gastritis was going off. And at once..the lightbulb moment - which would suit all of my carnal, nutritional & digestive needs collectively.

The Perfect Breakfast-Dinner Snack!!! And it was too delicious!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment