Sunday, February 6, 2005

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY:THE SNACK HOLIDAY



Is Maya Angelou one of the best poets of all time since she is by far one of the most heralded?



Is Nas really one of the best rappers ever since Illmatic is undoubtedly one of the best rap records ever?



Sometimes it is difficult to seperate hype & propoganda from true value & worth. For years small circled conversation has existed regarding this topic. Every year the superbowl fuels such discourse. It is amazing that our most logical thinking patterns cannot always supercede the effects of marketing. More than ever, marketing rules the world in which we live. Isn't blogging marketing in itself?



Cell phone ringing in the background-There goes that ringtone that I want...Giant Steps. I have yet to get into the swing of the signature ring, but Coltrane makes me want to take that leap. We just inked a deal for Count Bass D ringtones in Japan last week. I would bug if I heard "My First Piece" coming out of someones phone.



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment