Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ROCK MY WORLD

Talk about shook! As much as the internet is access to all information, sometimes it can be too much. As much as eye love knowledge (Nolij was my first MC name; don't get it twisted), there are moments when not knowing may feel like a better option.

After job hunting for teaching work on the internet, eye was led astray by links, as usual. Eventually eye ended up at this article about a man wrongly charged with murder on his way to death row when charges were miraculously dropped.

Tommicus Joyce Article

Whoa! This is my...first real boyfriend! Death-row? Murder? What the bleep! This dude got me in so much mess at school & at home it wasn't even funny. We lived together at a motel for all of two weeks when eye was 16. My only visit to planned parenthood was because eye was scared that playing grown up was going to make me a teenage mother. What the bleep? Now be mindful that my Mom despised this dude (maybe that's not a strong enough word, but for lack of a better it will do), but my hardheaded Self was entranced by the good hair & green eyes. The relationship was very rocky. But that all said, would eye wish him to death-row? Hell, no. HELL NO!

Apparently he's on a better path these days. Above is a picture of him from August 2008...red shirt. Yeah!

We ALL lead Jerry Springer lives folks. Ask Michael Eric Dyson...

Michael Eric Dyson Article

Headed to court mySelf tomorrow. It could ALWAYS be worse...

Starting my own Gangsta Party to get ready. N.W.A. Ya'll...
N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton: 20th Anniversary Edition - Fuck tha Police (2002 Remaster)


-------

2 comments:

  1. On the contrary, I tbink he has seen better days. I would not want to be in his shoes or in any of the women he is dating. He is nothing but trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete