Thursday, October 23, 2008

TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE




So much has transpired since the site went down a few weeks ago. You know already, financial difficulty. Yep. It's true. Still broker that a bomb joke.

But here we meet again. Handful of new tracks in the can & all is lovely.

1. 227-SPIT (Prod. by Count Bass D)
2. Music For My Mother Dear (Prod. by J. Rawls)
3. The Write Way Remix (Prod. by Count Bass D featuring H2O & Lee Green)
4. You Gotsta (Prod. by AmDex featuring H2O)
5. Day Lite (Prod. by AmDex featuring H20)

Meanwhile...romantically, eye have stepped out with another. Outside of my relationship, eye am afraid. & yes! It's causing major eruptions.

Eye love Mic.

It's True.

We had a fling last week that might lead to something more permanent. Happiness? Gotta find out! & know that eye have always gone out of my way to distinguish what eye do as a writer as completely different than the category where critics place me. F.E.M.C.E.E. (What up, Starhh!) But to deny this chemistry, would make me born dead. & trust me. After a week AWAY, alive is no jive. THIS IS LIVING!

As for Mic, eye have known Mic for as long as eye can remember. Mrs. Dora Berkley (Sylvan Street Baptist Church pianist) had her way with me every Saturday night before Junior Choir Sunday in order to insure that my solo's were kneading halo's. Mic was always hangin around her organ.

It's all so coming to a head. My name has been in print on records since '95; voice recorded since Dwight Spit/Day By Day in 2001. Mic must be highly regarded as an old friend who has always shown up at just the right time. September 12, 2001 - out with Mic. After the Twin Towers conspiracy, relief & letdown was on my mind. For those of you who know the real goods, remember that eye almost lost...well, took my own life weekend prior. Whew! What an ordeal!

So...with all of these children & grown man kid running around me all day, eye lost focus. My vision became smudged & blurred. Stepping away from my life allowed me to see it for what it is, not what eye was imagining.

Shawne Bailey...
H20...
Kid Captain Coolout...
MY DRUNK UNKA...
YOU SAVED MY LIFE!
GIVE THANKS!

-------

No comments:

Post a Comment