Saturday, September 17, 2005

AFTER THE LOVE IS GONE

There is something to be said about the high that comes from performing publically. It closely reminds me of the euphoria associated with childbirth. In such instances, energy is heightened beyond, and the life-force has truly evolved to a higher plane. Eye am always amazed at the amount of positively sincere feedback that this celestial space allows. To feel both desired & pleasing at once is a combo that continues to capture my breath. And when the shine is over, it's always too soon. Who is eager to walk back into the lonely unknown after having experienced such a warm & inviting shelter for one's art? Not me, sir. It has been my ultimate desire to dwell in a realm where it is my Godself that primarily occupies.

Eye am livin' out my dream.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment