Wednesday, January 26, 2005

MOVING PAST DENIAL



Peace.

My name is Oriana lee...

...and I am a hypochondriac.



Oh yes, good people...your friendly neighborhood nurturer is indeed stressed, confused & overconsumed with the quality of my health. I may actually be suffering from something...who knows? But I have to be bare in acknowledging that ever since my Granny passed in March of last year, I have swore that I am dying from everything that I feel a within. Chest pains. Muscle spasms. Gastrointestional. Anxiety. Insomnia. Cramps. Headaches. Twitches. Moles. Cracking joints. Depression. You name it...it has tried to force my life to smithereens. Take for instance...we met up with DOOM in October (Atlanta)...he wasn't feeling too well...I have been certain the noncontageous diagnosis that he received was contracted by me at that point. That's what I mean when I say confused.



Please say a special word for me...



Yeesh!!! Cheese & Bread!!! I went on a search for some of the symptom links just now and stumbled upon this...THE TRUTH.



Magnificent brings such a calm to the house. In the trenches of my pregnancy

I never though about how peaceful things would be afterwards. Even in storm...he makes this feel easy and okay. I am thankful for the priviledge to experience motherhood.



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



No comments:

Post a Comment