Saturday, January 1, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



Optimism on the horizon. Pessimism out the back door...and I am slamming that piece!



Habari Gani! Imani (Faith)!

And was my faith indeed tested in 2004...

Several friends and loved ones passed away; I endured a miserably sick pregnancy; our 10/7 year marriage was tested on many fronts...

Through it all, I am ecstatic to begin this day as a survivor!



We have big things planned for 2005. Not only will CountBassD.com release a slew of Count Bass D heat, but in conjunction with Writehanded.com, Something To Cope will be released for your reading/listening pleasure. I AM SOOOOO EXTREMELY EXCITED! As soon as the tracks for the CD and artwork for the book are completed the project will go to press.



Since I missed a few days posting, here is a Kwanzaa recap of those principles (Nguzo Saba):



Day Six-Kuumba (Creativity)

Day Five-Nia (Purpose)

Day Four-Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics)



I am beginning the year the way that I would like to see it end...WRITING! Off to do some editing...



PEACE & WONDERFUL BLESSINGS 2 U & URS!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



No comments:

Post a Comment