Wednesday, March 9, 2011

RICH RICHES

On Facebook, I posted about a devotion in God's Calling titled "Surprises". One of the passages from it reads, "As you love to plan surprises for those who understand, and joy in them, so with me. Eye love to plan them for those who see my Love and tender joy in them." Last night at church I received one of those surprises.


Someone blessing me with an anonymous gift, led me to think about how you never know know who's watching and understands your situation. It also exemplifies how GOD will use those you least expect to bless you. If the value of your life is determined by the quality of your living, then the value of your service is measured by your giving. Eye pray that my children learn this early & amass tremendous spiritual wealth from GOD pouring out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. The same eye pray for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment