Friday, August 27, 2004

"Time waits for no one." --Pernell Elizabeth Young Jackson



In my consciousness, I like to believe that time and space do not exist. In times like these, I run into them head first.



On August 8, Magnificent Young Anane Farrell came into self. He was 8.5 pounds and 20 3/4 inches long. He was the first man-child born at our home. He was the first man-child to seamlessly transition into our living.



I am living out my dream.



"Where Handstands Surprise Us"/Pitchfork Battalion was released this summer. Two of my writings: "Hear the Headstone Rolling Toward the Sun (Remembering Jam Master Jay)" and "Living Out My Dream" are featured. I really dig Mike Smith's piece, "First Place in Little League" (p. 56). Order "Where Handstands Surprise Us" at www.mickeyhess.net for only $10. Mickey requested that I squeeze in during the last days and hours. Asante sana, Mickey!



I am living out my dream.



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment